The X705 is a multifunctional expansion board for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40 pin header. It provides an advanced uninterruptible power supply and power . The X705 reserves the 40-pin header that can be stacked with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards for enhanced applications. The X705 can also be used with the X820 (2.5" HDD/SSD Shield), X850 (MSATA SSD shield), X822.
- Smart Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Out 5.1V Max. 8000mA Power Backup for even the most demanding Raspberry Pi set ups
- Supports 2A via micro-USB socket or 3A via DC jack fast charging
- Can work with single or dual 18650 Lithium Ion battery
- Integrated battery protection circuit
- Integrated over current protection and over voltage protection
- Integrated 10-A fully-integrated synchronous boost converter
- Intelligent automatic charging and discharging
- On-board 4 green LEDs indicate battery charging and discharging levels of 25%, 50% , 75% and 100%
- On-board red LED show the status of battery charging or fully charged
- On-board push button to control power on /off (Press-ON, Hold the button pressed at least 2s -OFF)
- On-board pin header allows to select AUTO power-on when power supplied or battery installed
- Ultra-low standby power consumption of μA to maximize battery life
- On-board blue LED shows the status of power on/off
- Powers the Raspberry Pi via the 40-pin header - simple cabling required
- Allows power input via DC jack or Micro-USB socket or XH2.54 connector
- On-board XH2.54 power output connectors allow to power other devices
- On-board XH2.54 power input and output connectors allows to integrate with your products
- DON'T supports software safe shutdown.
- Power supply: via Micro-USB socket : 4.7~5.5Vdc, 2.5A; Via DC power jack : 4.7~5.5Vdc ±5%, ≥4A
- UPS output : 5.1V ±5% Max 8A
- UPS charging current: 2A via Micro-USB socket, 3A via DC jack
- Terminal Battery Voltage : 4.2V
- Recharge Threshold : 4.1V
Important Note: Please use high quality power supply, the low quality power supply will generate Surge Voltage, which will damage the board chip.
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO YOUR RASPBERRY PI VIA THE PI's MICRO USB or Type-C SOCKET.
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO X705 VIA THE MICRO USB SOCKET AND DC JACK AT THE SAME TIME.
DO NOT USE 18650 BATTERY WITH BUILT-IN PROTECTION CIRCUIT
- 1 x X705 Expansion Board
- 1 x Power daughter board
- 1 x 2-Pin Power connection wire(length: about 25mm)
- 4 x Screw M2.5*6mm
- 4 x Spacer F/F M2.5*14mm
- 4 x Spacer M/F M2.5*22mm
- 1 x Spacer M/F M2.5*11mm
- Q1: Does the X705 UPS support to use with X825?
- Answer: Yes, the X705 support to use with X825 board, but the power supply must be connected to X705, also the X825 "AUTO-ON" PIN must be shorted. Also you need to prepare extra spacers to install the kit.
- Q2: Does the X725/X750/X705 support power failure detection?
- A: No, the X725/X750/X705 dose not support power failure detection.