The X705 is a multifunctional expansion board for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40 pin header. It provides an advanced uninterruptible power supply and power . The X705 reserves the 40-pin header that can be stacked with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards for enhanced applications. The X705 can also be used with the X820 (2.5" HDD/SSD Shield), X850 (MSATA SSD shield), X822.
- Smart Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Out 5.1V Max. 8000mA Power Backup for even the most demanding Raspberry Pi set ups
- Supports 2A via micro-USB socket or 3A via DC jack fast charging
- Can work with single or dual 18650 Lithium Ion battery
- Integrated battery protection circuit
- Integrated over current protection and over voltage protection
- Integrated 10-A fully-integrated synchronous boost converter
- Intelligent automatic charging and discharging
- On-board 4 green LEDs indicate battery charging and discharging levels of 25%, 50% , 75% and 100%
- On-board red LED show the status of battery charging or fully charged
- On-board push button to control power on /off (Press-ON, Hold the button pressed at least 2s -OFF)
- On-board pin header allows to select AUTO power-on when power supplied or battery installed
- Ultra-low standby power consumption of μA to maximize battery life
- On-board blue LED shows the status of power on/off
- Powers the Raspberry Pi via the 40-pin header - simple cabling required
- Allows power input via DC jack or Micro-USB socket or XH2.54 connector
- On-board XH2.54 power output connectors allow to power other devices
- On-board XH2.54 power input and output connectors allows to integrate with your products
- DON'T supports software safe shutdown.
- Power supply: via Micro-USB socket : 4.7~5.5Vdc, 2.5A; Via DC power jack : 4.7~5.5Vdc ±5%, ≥4A
- UPS output : 5.1V ±5% Max 8A
- UPS charging current: 2A via Micro-USB socket, 3A via DC jack
- Terminal Battery Voltage : 4.2V
- Recharge Threshold : 4.1V
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO YOUR RASPBERRY PI VIA THE PI's MICRO USB or Type-C SOCKET.
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO X705 VIA THE MICRO USB SOCKET AND DC JACK AT THE SAME TIME.
DO NOT USE 18650 BATTERY WITH BUILT-IN PROTECTION CIRCUIT
- 1 x X705 Expansion Board
- 1 x Power daughter board
- 1 x 2-Pin Power connection wire(length: about 25mm)
- 4 x Screw M2.5*6mm
- 4 x Spacer F/F M2.5*14mm
- 4 x Spacer M/F M2.5*22mm
- 1 x Spacer M/F M2.5*11mm
- Q1: Does the X705 UPS support to use with X825?
- Answer: Yes, the X705 support to use with X825 board, but the power supply must be connected to X705, also the X825 "AUTO-ON" PIN must be shorted. Also you need to prepare extra spacers to install the kit.
- Q2: Does the X725/X750/X705 support power failure detection?
- A: No, the X725/X750/X705 dose not support power failure detection.