This is Geekworm design metal case ONLY for the Orange Pi 4B, not for Orange Pi 4. You can refer to N400 if you want a metal case for Orange Pi 4;
It reserves all the interfaces of the orange pi 4 motherboard, supports the cooling fan, supports the extraction of the GPIO cable, and also reserves 2 antenna holes for you to replace the antenna that comes with the motherboard.
You can buy another antenna to replace the PCB antenna
I can't understand why the naming of orange pi is so confusing. . . .
- Nice appearance
- Good heat dissipation
- Reserved GPIO cable hole
- All ports and slots of the case can match with orange pi 4B board perfectly
- Good wifi signal, reserves many round cooling holes on the side of the case, almost no weakness for the WIFI signal;
- 2 antenna holes are reserved to facilitate the installation of external antennas
- High quality metal material with surface galvanized process;
- About the cooling fan, the fan label marks 12V but it is also ok to use with your orange pi board.
- 1 * Metal Case
- 1 * Cooling fan
1 * IPEX to SMA antenna