RPi IR-CUT Camera
The IR-CUT Camera is compatible with all generations of Raspberry Pi(Pi 3 Model B/ Pi 2B/ B+/ A+/ Zero), available at both day and night.
- Compatible with any generations of Raspberry Pi.
- With built-in IR-CUT, it can fix the chromatic aberration problem when use in day, and has better image.
- Support IR night vision with the IR Fill light.
- Support adjustable focusing.
How to toggle working mode?
Tow working mode: normal mode and night mode;
The default working mode is normal model for RPi IR-CUT.
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
append the following line at the end of file:
save and reboot, then the camera working on night mode;
if you want to restore to normal node, only you need to comment the line:
You can program GPIO to toggle the working mode.
high - normal mode
low - night mode
- 5 Megapixel
- CCD Dimension: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.8
- Focal Length: 2.6mm (Adjustable)
- Sensor best solution: 1080p
- 4 screw holes: used for both attachment;
Support 3.3V power supply; Support infrared LED and fill flash.
- Dimension: 31mm x 32 mm
- 1 x RPi IR-CUT Camera
- 1 x 16 PIN FFC (reverse)
The CMOS: File:OV5647-Sensor.pdf