MPR121 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module SKU:374406
Jump to navigation Jump to search
MPR121 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module for Raspberry Pi / Arduino / Beaglebone It's convenient to using with Cascading and Overlapping Base Board SKU:357254
- Touch sensor module adopt I2C interface, Compatible with 3.3V / 3.5V level, suitable for most of development board in the market;
- Using MPR121 touching control chip, support 12 touch points, and 8 points can configure LED driver;
- Support Raspberry Pi and Arduino two voltage power supply modes;
- Widely used, for example, as a computer peripherals, using in MP3 player, remote control etc.
- It's convenient to using with sku.357254.
- Provide some example programs for Raspberry Pi. Works great with Raspberry Pi Model A+ or B+.
Interface: I2C Working voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- 1 x Sensor Module
About Raspberry Pi, please refer to here.