Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Based on ESP8266 Soc, it has an easy-to-use user input and output interface; it is convenient for users to develop quickly;
- Migration the NodeMcu's task management framework;
- Implemented a complete I2C protocol to (not limited) drive the onboard capacitive button module (MPR121);
- The interrupt mode is used to respond to the button, and the entire process of generating a button event and send event to the main task is completely implemented;
- The IO port, which is very tight for the ESP8266 module, implements a SPI-based 3wire 9-bit LCD driver to occupy the fewest IO ports.