Jump to navigation Jump to search
Specific HIFI DiGi+ Digital Sound Card I2S SPDIF Optical Fiber for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B / 2B / B+ / A+
- The HIFI DiGi is compatible with Raspberry Pi B+/A+.
- It use the I2S interface rather than USB, which supports 16-24 bit Audio data formats and apply the high-end digital chip WM8804G from Wolfson Company.
- Sampling Rate more than 192kHZ, advanced Shake reduction technology can control the Intrinsic period jitter within 50 ps RMS.
- Users can build up HIFI player by the system of volumio, xbmc etc. It provides S/PDIF and RCA output Interface in order to connect the Amplifier and so on.
- Support controlling the volume via hardware (I2S)
- Power supply comes from Raspberry Pi, which adopts π type filter Power, can reduce the interference.
- Power Indicator is easy for observing the expansion board.
- PCB board adopts gold plating and arc traces, which can reduce signal reflections and refractions.
- IR receive function
Volumio software parameters
- FLAC, WAV, MP3, AAC, ALAC, PLS support
- Music libraries on Samba, NFS and USB drives
- Webradios support out of the box
- Control it via integrated Webui with PC, Smartphone, Tablet
- Airplay capability
- Ramplay Support
- DSD Native Playback
- Multiroom Playback via Android App
- Output playback device Selection
- Audio out I2S (from Raspberry pi's P5)
- Wireless Network configuration
- Various resampling options, up to 24bit/192kHz
IR control guide
- Please refer to IR control guide
- HIFI DAC+ Digi+ in Volumio(Advised by us!!!)
- HIFI DAC+ Digi+ in XBMC
- HIFI DAC+ Digi+ in Koli/OpenElec
- HIFI DAC+ Digi+ in RuneAudio
- File:PiFi User Guide.pdf
Q & A
How could DIGI+ use on XBMC, OSMC, Kodi etc.?
Add a line to file config.txt
sudo sudo nano /boot/config.txt dtoverlay=lirc-rpi,gpio_in_pin=26
- 1 x HIFI DiGi+ Shield
It only fit to DIGI+ shiled(SKU:366963);