Power over Ethernet (PoE) expansion board can make your project wiring a breeze - and best of all they work to connect any 802.3at/802.3af-capable router to your Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ and 4 model B. You can now power your Raspberry Pi and other devices in any location with just a single cable. Perfect for removing the clutter of wires and for reliable use in remote locations.
This is an economical, practical, high-performance, and reliable Isolated 5V 5000mA PoE+ expansion baord with a variety of power output connectors based on IEEE 802.3at standard. It can divide power from a network cable, and can be used with any PoE/POE+ injector that is compatible with IEEE 802.3at /802.3af, and supply power for Raspberry Pi and other non-PoE network equipment.
Simply attach the standoffs in the four fixed holes of the expansion board, then connect to the Raspberry Pi's pin header using the specially-made daughter board X760-A1. Once the board is connected, you can power your Pi through the RJ-45 network connector.
The X760 provides a 5V maximum 5A share power output, and it supports raspberry pi board with POE function such as raspberry pi 4 model b and raspberry pi 3 model b+; and X760 complies with the 802.3at POE standard and backward compatible with 802.3af also.
- IEEE802.3at Standard (backward compatible with 802.3af)
- Power Output: 5Vdc Max 5A
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- Uses Texas Instruments' high-power, high-efficiency PoE interface PD and PWM controller
- Integrated Short Circuit Protection and Output Over Voltage Protection
- Supplies total share 5 Amps regulated DC power and output via XH2.54 connectors, screw terminal and USB-A sockets
- No soldering and cabling required
- Mounting holes and standoffs provide mechanical stability of the RPi and X760 assembly
- Power input: 38~57Vdc
- Output voltage: 5Vdc +/-5%
- Output current: 4.8~5.5A (IEEE 802.3at), 2.5A (IEEE 802.3af)
- Efficiency: ≥ 80%
- Isolation: 1500V
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO YOUR RASPBERRY PI VIA THE PI's MICRO USB or Type-C SOCKET.
- 1 x X760 board
- 1 x X760-A1 board
- 1 x Spacer M/F M2.5*11+6mm
- 4 x Spacer M/F M2.5*5+6mm
- 4 x Spacer F/F M2.5*17mm
- 4 x Screw M2.5*6mm