Mini Game Console
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To make your Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero w to be a portable game player.
- With a 2.2inch TFT Screen, 3D printed Case and buttons set for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero w.
- RetroPie Emulation Stations: SNES, NES, SEGA, N64 and many more!
- Joystick, L & R shoulder, Start & Select, A, B, X, Y, Power display/OnOff button
- Micro USB1 - Charging the battery
- Micro USB2 - USB for data on the Raspberry Pi
- Color: Black and Yellow
- Display: 2.2 inch TFT LCD screen(320x240) Color display
- Output: Speaker inside
- Game Player Parameters: OVER 50 SYSTEMS, RetroPie has the most supported systems out of any retrogaming software for the Raspberry Pi.
- Memory: Micro SD (Maximum 128G)
- 1 x Game Player Kit (including 1 x Acrylic case with buttons, 1 x 2.2 inch Screen, 1 x screws pack)
git clone https://github.com/howardqiao/gameducky.git --depth 1 cd gameducky chmod +x ./setup.sh sudo ./setup.sh