IO Expansion Shield for Intel Edison SKU:403015
IO expansion board for Edison is a multi-purpose, all-in-one development platform based on Intel Edison and Arduino SoC. IO expansion board for Edison is compatible with Arduino open source platform and Linux, and supports Java and C development environment. It can also be used as a standalone communication platform for software like flash, processing, Max/MSP and VVVV.
The IO Expansion Shield for Edison adopts DFRobot's classic color code for sensors/actuators input/output. The 3 pin format for Signal, Voltage and Ground is extremely intuitive, especially if used altogether with our increasingly large range of modules, sensors and devices that just fit.
- Operating Voltage :5V
- Output Voltage :5V/3.3V
- Input Voltage(limits) :6-20V
- Digital I/O pins :14
- DC Current per I/O Pin :10mA
- Digital I/O pins: D0-D13
- PWM Output interface: 4 (Digital pins D3, D5, D7 and D9)
- Support USB power and external power supply switch
- Support 1 x I2C interface
- Support Broadcom 43340 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band (2.4G and 5GHz) WiFi
- Support Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 x IO expansion board