The X930 HiFi DAC for Raspberry Pi adds a high-quality sound to your Raspberry Pi. it is designed for optimal sound output quality and the ideal HiFi solution for all Raspberry Pi users that love music.
It features CSR8675 flagship Bluetooth 5.0 module to ensure high quality remote audio streaming. It brings new life to traditional electronics like home speakers, wired headphones to receive wireless music from cellphones, tablets, laptops, etc. It supports aptX, aptX HD and Active Noise Cancellation. Standard CD quality is 16bit. Using aptx-HD wirelessly stream 24bit music quality for a "better-than-CD" listening experience.
It supports intelligent power management, safe reboot, safe shutdown and full poweroff from software. The most efficient way to avoid OS image corruptions & other issues that can damage your Pi! The on-board push buttons can be used to switch on or off Bluetooth or Raspberry Pi.
Easy to use & installation - The X930 connects directly to the Raspberry Pi where no external cables are needed. No need to solder any header or wire, just stack it on top of your Raspberry Pi because it corresponds to the Raspberry Pi Foundation's HAT size including mounting holes and form factor.
FOR USE WITH
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- Moode Audio Player
- Raspbian Jessie
- Pi Core Player
X930 HiFi DAC HAT
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and THD of 0.0019%
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Uses the Texas Instruments ultra-low-noise voltage regulator (output noise< 10μVRMS)
- On-board RCA connectors
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi - No wiring required
- Powers the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply
- Reserved Raspberry Pi GPIO pin header
Optional - CSR8675 Premium Bluetooth5.0 Audio Module
- Audiophile-approved performance flagship Bluetooth chip CSR8675
- Play music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled Smart Phones, Tablet and more without the hassle of cables
- Qualcomm aptX HD Audio ensures compatible Bluetooth devices deliver high definition (HD) Audio
- Powered by the latest Bluetooth 5.0, and backwards compatible with Bluetooth v4.2, v4.1, v4.0, v3.0, and v2.1
- The use of a dedicated HiFi DAC (PCM5122) enables audiophile grade sound output at the analog RCA jacks
- Re-connects quickly to the last paired device, No password or key required
Intelligent and safe power management
- On-board buttons to switch the Bluetooth or Raspberry Pi on /off
- Supports safe reboot, safe shutdown and full poweroff from software
- Most efficient way to avoid OS image corruptions & other issues that can damage your Pi!
- On-board LEDs show the status of power on, reboot and shutdown
- 1x X930 V1.3 expansion board
- 8x Screw M2.5 *5mm
- 4x Spacer F/F M2.5 *12mm
- 1x CSR8675 Bluetooth5.0 module(Optional accessories)