This is new updated X862 V2.0 version from X862 V1.0. We solve the EMC interference issue between Raspberry Pi 4 and USB3.0 device.
The X862 V2.0 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield is designed for Raspberry Pi 4 model B, it provides a complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4. New X862 V2.0 ONLY support M.2 NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length. The X860 V2.0 support UASP for Raspberry Pi 4.
|FOR USE WITH
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield
- Supports up to 2TB M.2 NGFF SSD solid-state drive
- Only supports M.2 NGFF SSD 2280 length
- UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- Integrated high efficiency step-Down Converter, 3.3V max 4A to power the SSD
- USB3.1 Gen1 5Gb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 4
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- External self-powered or USB bus-powered
- Specially-made USB3.1 jumper to connect with Raspberry Pi - no cabling required!
- Fully compatible with X735 for intelligent power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi
- Fully compatible with X710 for wide input voltage (6~36V) and intelligent power management
- Fully compatible with X765 for powering over Ethernet (POE, 5V 5A)
- Fully compatible with X728 for uninterruptible power supply (18650 UPS, 5.1V 8A, smart power mgmt)
- 5Vdc +/-5% , Powered via USB port by Raspberry Pi 4
- USB socket - USB 3.0 type A x1
- 67Pin M.2 connector P=0.5mm, H3.2mm, Key B x1
- NGFF SATA SSD is not included,Only compatible with Key-B SSD length 2280
- Compatible with M.2 NGFF SATA SSDs only, not compatible with NVMe M.2 SSDs
- As with all SSDs, new media must be formatted before use
- SSDs use exceptionally high performance storage media that will run hot when under load
- Older SSD drives with less efficient flash media may not perform as well as newer drives
Matching Metal Case
Matching metal case for X862 V2.0 & Raspberry Pi 4B will be released in the near future.
Note: The X857-C1 Case does not support X862 V2.0.