This is a Geekworm deisgn metal case with momentary power control switch and super mute 4010 cooling fan for raspberry pi 4 and 2 pcs X828 2.5" SATA Storage Board + X735 Power Management Board, it is a perfect choice for raspberry pi nas storage DIY user.
- 1. The power control switch only work when connect to the X735 Power Management Board.
- 2. The Max. compatible thickness of the 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD is 10.4mm/0.41inch. (The stander 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD is 9.2mm/0.36inch);
- 3. The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, X828 2.5" SATA boards, 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD, X735 power management board are all not included in the packing list.
- 4. X828 metal case only support install 2 pcs X828 expansion board, also support X735 board.
- Power switch with beautiful LED indicator to control the power of X828 and the Raspberry pi 4 Model B(The power switch only work when use with X735 board);
- Support super mute cooling fan provides good heat dissipation;
- Reserved Side Slot(Interface) for GPIO/FFC Cable
- Reserved Slot for X735 DC power Port, microusb port and Type-C Power Port, when use with X735 board, the power supply should be connected to X735 DC 5V IN port.
- VESA mount: 75mm
- Case Size(Installation): 11.5x9.5x9 (cm) / 4.53 x 3.74 x 3.54 (inch);
- High quality metal material with surface galvanized process;
- Equipped with 4010 big cooling fan in X828 case; But if use with X735 board, there is no need to use the cooling fan inside X828 case.
We open sourced the drawings of the X828 metal shell, please refer to File:X828-c2-asm.zip
- 1 x X828 Metal Case (with 4 pieces of M3 screws)
- 1 x Power Control Switch
- 1 x Mini Fan(with 4 pieces of screws)
Q1:No opening for SD card slot?
- Yes, we don't open the front panel SD card slot and let the SD card hide inside the X828 case;
- we think that it may cause accidents if the SD card is exposed to the outside, also the users do not need to insert the SD card frequently.