|FOR USE WITH
||Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+/ 2 Model B / 3 Model B / 3 Model B+ / 4 Model B
- Moode Audio Player
- Raspbian Jessie
- Pi Core Player
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Audiophile ESS Technology Sabre premier stereo DAC ES9023
- ES9023 delivers jitter-free studio quality audio with 112dB DNR
- Built in High quality Class-D stereo audio amplifiers (TI TPA3118D2)
- Up to 2×30W Into a 8-Ω BTL Load at 24Vdc
- Capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers (also works with higher impedance speakers)
- Uses the Texas Instruments ultra-low-noise voltage regulator (output noise< 10μVRMS)
- Uses the Texas Instruments high efficiency step-Down DC converter (up to 95%)
- 6V~26Vdc converted to 5.1V, 3A to power the Raspberry Pi
- Uses the genuine ALPS RK163 series potentiometer for smooth volume adjustment
- High quality digital amplifier inductors
- Onboard pluggable speaker screw terminals
- Onboard XH2.54 connector providing 5V output to power other devices
- Optimal design realizes middle -high quality sound and low distortion
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Powers the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply
- Reserved Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin header
- Pop-noise can be improved by enabling GPIO control
- AMP can be enabled / disabled with jumper link
- Compatible with X710 for intelligent power mgmt and cooling your amplifier 
- Compatible with X857/X856/X855 for mSATA SSD storage board, compatible with X872 for M.2 NVME SSD board, compatible with X862 for M.2 SATA SSD board 
- Power supply: 6-26Vdc，≥3A recommended X830 V2.0#Power Supply(Optional)
- GPIO used : LRCK - IO19, BCK - IO18, DATA - IO21, IR - IO26, AMP mute - IO22
- RCA Analog audio output level : 2V RMS
- Amplifier max output power: 2×30W at 4Ω BTL Load at 24Vdc
- Resolution/Sampling Rate: upto 24bit / 192KHz (Raspberry Pi I2S)
- PCB size 85 x 57mm
- ↑ Additional M2.5*21 M/F spacers & 2-pin XH2.54 cable required (not supplied)
- ↑ Additional M2.5*8 M/F spacers required (not supplied)
Don't power your Raspberry Pi via the Pi's 40-pin header and Type-C or Micro USB socket at the same time
- X5500 Expansion Board x 1
- Screw M2.5 *6mm x 8
- Spacer F/F M2.5 *20mm x 4
Q1: What kind of power supply does X5500 use?
A: X5500 use DC 6V~26V widht voltage input, 55x25 jack, please refer to X830 V2.0#Power Supply(Optional)
Q2: How to solve the heat dissipation problem?
A: Please refer to here: embedded armor aluminum alloy heatsink can solve your problem.
Q3: Does x5500 support safe shutdown?
A: YES， You can use X710 to achieve safe shutdown function.
Q4: Does X5500 support hdd/sdd storage function?
A: Yes, you can use X825/X857/X862/X872/X829 etc. to get storage function.
Q5: Is there a matching case to support X5500?
A: No yes, we look forward to your feedback, we will consider making a shell according to the needs of users.