- This board is limited to LVDS output, the resolution must be the VESA standard, and the driver board should be at least V59 grade, or the driver board is not available.
- Pin Connection: 2 x 40Pin
- Because it is the DIY product, so sometimes there may be the compatibility problem. When it shows no signal or no sound, it may be the compability problem.
- It is not recommend to use with 4K TV as it may have some compability problem.
1 x LVDS To HDMI Adapter Board
There are two kinds of LVDS input
- Double 8, Support 1080P (1920*1080P)
- Single 8, Support 720P/768P/960P etc.
- The default is Dual 8 mode, can switch to Single 8 mode by shorting GND and S1.
- LVDS signal source: The default is VESA, please short S2 and GND if you need JEIDA.
Q: Is there a way to reflash the firmware on this board so it turns the Double 8 to a Single 8?
A: 1. Please confirm which version your board is.
2. If it is the version as picture shows;
you could weld a 0ohm-0603-±5%-1/10W resistance on R18 position.
R28 is used to switch the JEIDA signal, it is VESA signal when without the resistance.
If your board is the newest version then you could switch to Single 8 mode by shorting GND and S1.
Does the LVDS to HDMI Adapter supports non-standard resolutions, for example 800x800?
Sorry, we can not guarantee the compatibility, you can do the test and let us know the result, thanks!
Is it possible to configure the ITE chip to support dual channel 6-bit inputs?
Yes, this is possible but need to configure Double 6 program, the program needs to be changed.
Q:I need to know if this board will accept without damage an LVDS 12Vdc input instead of 5Vdc input?
A：This LVDS compatible with 5V-12V，so you can try 12V.
Q: Why does the LVDS blank out for 1 to 2 seconds every once in a while?
A: The LVDS needs a Stable signal from the motherboard ,so please check your motherboard software,As the blank out issue is because the LVDS output signal of the motherboard is unstable and the frequency is not fixed, so please close the motherboard signal spreading function and turned on the FREERUN fixed frequency function.