LVDS To HDMI Adapter Board
- This board is limited to LVDS output, the resolution must be the VESA standard, and the driver board should be at least V59 grade, or the driver board is not available.
- Pin Connection: 2 x 40Pin
- Because it is the DIY product, so sometimes there may be the compatibility problem. When it shows no signal or no sound, it may be the compability problem.
- It is not recommend to use with 4K TV as it may have some compability problem.
1 x LVDS To HDMI Adapter Board
There are two kinds of LVDS input (Optional)
- Double 8, Support 1080P (1920*1080P) (default)
- Single 8，Support 720P/768P/960P etc. (Opitional)
The procedure of the two adapter boards is different, please leave your message for which one you need.
Q: Is there a way to reflash the firmware on this board so it turns the Double 8 to a Single 8?
1. Please confirm your board is the new version according to the picture;
2. If yes, you could weld a 0ohm-0603-±5%-1/10W resistance on R18 position.
3. R28 is used to switch the JEDIA signal, it is VESA signal when without the resistance.